- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, sound and free from wax, grease or any other contamination. Mould growth should be treated with Blackfriar Anti Mould Solution and allowed to dry.
- Stir thoroughly prior to use.
- Can be applied by brush, roller or spray.
- Apply at least two coats, lightly rubbing down between to prepare the surface for subsequent redecoration.
- Be sure to apply 300mm beyond all sides of the dampness.
- Thinning is not recommended.
Remove as much product as possible from the application equipment before washing with White Spirit.
Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste coatings.