Remove loose dust/grit etc using a vacuum cleaner, scissor mop or other dry cleaning method.
- Apply the diluted product to a section of the floor using a mop or spray equipment.
- Allow the solution approx. 5 minutes to dissolve the polish.
- Scrub the section using a buffing machine equipped with a red pad.
- Remove the dissolved polish with a mop and a bucket of clean water.
- It may be necessary to apply Bona Remover several times depending on how thick the polish build up is.
- When the entire floor has been treated, clean once more with only pure water.
- Ensure all traces of Bona Remover are removed before applying a new layer of polish.
Note: The amount of water applied to the floor must be kept to a minimum. Pay attention to large gaps in the floor, do not allow excessive amounts of cleaning solution to seep into open gaps.