- Application Methods
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- Over 24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior Use
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from previous finishes and dust. Lightly sand new wood and clean old wood.
- Stir well before use.
- Ensure the weather will be dry for 24 hours before application.
- Apply a generous but not thick coat with a paint brush or roller.
- Allow to dry for 2 hours then apply a second coat.
- A third coat may be necessary on very porous timbers.
- Any unabsorbed product remaining should be evened out with a brush to avoid marks.
- Leave to dry for at least 24 hours.