- Application Methods
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do not thin
- 12-24 hours
- Dark Brown
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
Ronseal Total Wood Preserver Dark Brown is available in 3 colours from the Ronseal Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from surface coatings such as paint, varnish or stain.
- Shake well before and during use.
- Applied by brush, spray or dipping.
- If applying by spray use a coarse spray and avoid misting.
- Where possible, end grains should be treated by dipping to ensure complete penetration.
- The second coat should be applied after the first coat has soaked in, but before it is fully dry.
- Once dry, repairs and glueing can be carried out.
Remove as much product as possible from equipment prior to cleaning. Clean brushes, sprays and any spillages with paint brush cleaner.