- Application Methods
- Up to 10sq/m per litre
Ronseal Decking Protector Natural is available in 1 colours from the Ronseal Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Ensure that the decking timbers are completely dry prior to application. Remove all existing loose, flaking or peeling stain. Remove all dust, dirt, oil, mildew and other contaminants. For best results, clean the surface prior to application and allow to dry thoroughly. Ensure that all cleaning residues are thoroughly removed prior to application.
- Shake the container well before use.
- Pour into a suitable plastic or metal container.
- Apply liberally using a good quality wide natural bristle brush, synthetic or lambs wool roller or a low pressure spray.
- On horizontal surfaces, remove accumulating excess by redistributing to dry areas after 15 minutes.
- For maximum protection, apply 2 coats allowing 24 hours between applications.
All brushes and equipment should be cleaned immediately after use using white spirit or a proprietary paint brush cleaner. Remove as much product as possible from application equipment before cleaning.