- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Grey Beton
- Water & Detergent
Liberon Home Care Decorative Floor Varnish (Ready Mixed) is available in 6 colours from the Liberon Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free of grease.
Bare wooden floors: Sand lightly and remove all dust.
Varnished, pre-varnished or painted wooden floors:
In good condition: wash, rinse and leave to dry. Sand lightly and remove dust.
Partially worn condition: sand back to bare wood and remove dust.
Waxed or oiled wooden floors: remove wax using a cleaner then mechanically sand twice until bare wood is reached. Remove dust carefully.
Laminate flooring: wash, rinse and leave to dry. Sand lightly and remove dust.
Any grease or film can stop the paint from adhering properly. Washing the surface is therefore essential. Use a sugar soap cleaner.
- Stir before and during use, working around the bottom of the tin to mix thoroughly.
- Apply the varnish using a soft-bristled brush or 3 to 5mm short pile roller.
- Apply the varnish in regular, criss-cross strokes and spread evenly. Finish in the direction of the grain.
- Leave to dry for 3 hours.
- Apply the second coat of varnish. Apply a third if necessary.
- Leave to dry for 12 hours.