- Up to 10sq/m per litre
- Touch dry
- Over 24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior Use
Ensure that the surface to be treated is clean and dry. Any previous finish must be thoroughly removed before using Boiled Linseed Oil.
- Rub well into the wood using a lint free cotton cloth.
- After 20 minutes wipe off any excess with a clean lint free cloth.
- Repeat the previous steps at 24 hour intervals.
- Apply a final coat of Boiled Linseed Oil, again wiping off any excess.
- Allow this coat to harden for a few days.