- Application Methods
- Brush, Cloth
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior Use
- Antique Pine
Liberon Palette Wood Dye Antique Pine (Ready Mixed) is available in 7 colours from the Liberon Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Ensure the surface is thoroughly sanded, bare and free from dust.
- Shake well before use.
- If more than one tin of dye is required to complete the work, mix the tins of dye together to ensure a uniform colour.
- Apply quickly along the grain using a foam applicator or brush.
- Wipe off excess with a clean, dry, cotton cloth before it dries to even out the colour.
- On large surfaces such as floors avoid overlap marks by working a small section at a time.
- If a stronger colour is required, apply a second coat after 2 hours.