Dust-free sanding for a safer working enviorment.
Festool Cordless Delta Sander DTSC 400 Li-Basic 201526 offers ease of movement when working, this product guarantees power similar to that of a mains- powered tool. Effortless machine, thanks to the dust extraction system and long-life dust collection bag. Eccentric sander which can be used overhead, hard to reach errors and vertically.
- Festool protector
- long life chip collection bag
- StickFix sanding pad 100 x 150mm
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Battery capacity: 3.10 Ah
- Idle engine speed: 6 000 - 10 000 min⁻¹
- Sanding stroke: 2.00 mm
- Interchangeable sanding pad: 100 x 150 mm
- Dust extraction connection dia: 27 mm
- Weight with Li-ion: 1.40 kg
- Drive type: Battery
- Antistatic function: Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
- StickFix STF: Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
- CLEANTEC: Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- Vibration stop: Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
- Turbo dust extraction: Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
- EC-TEC motor: The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
- MMC Multi Material Control electronics: “Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
- Plug it: Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
- MPE sanding pad: Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
- Protector: Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
Noise and Vibration Values
- Sanding: Total vibration average, Ah: 2.50 m/s²
- Sanding: Uncertainty (noise) K: 3.00 dB
- Sanding: Uncertainty (vibration) K: 2.00 m/s²
- Sanding: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA: 68.00 dB(A)
- Sanding: A-weighted sound power level, LWA: 79.00 dB(A)