Graco’s Ultra Max II 695 ProContractor is a rock-solid performer for the professional residential contractor who sprays a wide variety of coatings. Capable of supporting up to a 0.031” tip with one gun or 0.027” when running two guns. All Ultra Max II models come equipped with Graco’s SmartControl, ProConnect, ProGuard, FastFlush & Endurance Pump, plus Graco’s latest BlueLink technology and their latest Contractor PC airless gun.
- BlueLink – Track every sprayer, keep up-to-date on every job & manage preventative maintenance with Graco’s latest Bluetooth enabled BlueLink technology. Now comes included on all Graco ST Max, Mark Max and Ultra Max models
- Endurance Vortex MaxLife pump – featuring breakthrough MaxLife coating to deliver up to 6x longer life. Innovative Vortex Rotating Rod technology provides rotating piston that delivers longest life, ensuring even and consistent loading.
- Smart Control 4.0 with ProGuard – Deliverers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures. Also includes ProGuard
- Crush-Proof Inlet Filter – Extremely durable, stands up to the harshest impacts
- QuikReel hose management system – hose guide eliminates twisting, kinking and coiling for one-person operation. Use only the hose you need – the rest stays on the reel!
- FastFlush 2 – save time on cleaning your unit. The FastFlush pump cleaning system cleans the unit up to four times faster using only half the water
- ProConnect 2 – Exchange your pump easily YOURSELF in only 3 steps. No more time wasted or money lost to labour charges or pump repairs
Unit supplied with:
1 x Basic unit, Graco Ultra Max II 695 PC Pro BlueLink Stand 110v
1 x Contractor PC airless gun
1 x LP517 airless tip
1 x LP621 airless tip
1 x RAC X Tip Holder
1 x 60 mesh Easy-Out filter
1 x 15Mtr ¼” BlueMax II airless hose
PLEASE NOTE VOUCHER DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE APPLIED TO THIS PRODUCT
- Suitable for...
- Frequent medium/large commercial use
- Maximum working pressure
- Maximum fluid flow
- Maximum tip size
- Motor rating
(Kw / hp)
- Material and solvent capacity
- Solvent and water based
- Guns supported
- Noise level
- Man. Part No.