Small and compact, the Wagner ProSpray 3.21 is ideal for users who mostly spray-coat small surfaces.
All Wagner ProSpray machines come with a market leading 3+2 year manufacturer’s warranty (additional 2 years offered if registered within first 30 days of ownership).
- For trouble-free operation: Integrated high-pressure filter.
- Compact design with outstanding performance.
- Supports up to a 0.023“ nozzle size.
- With flexible suction system for simple intake directly from the original container.
Innovative ProSpray product features:
- Piston lubricated at the touch of a button.
- Inlet valve depressor for outstandingly reliable operation.
Unit Supplied with:
1 x Basic unit, PS3.21
1 x 15Mtr HP hose DN6, 27Mpa, ¼” NPSM
1 x Airless Vector Grip Gun (Supplied with 2 and 4 finger trigger)
1 x TradeTip 3 nozzel holder
1 x 2SpeedTip 111/419
- Suitable for...
- Light/occasional commercial use
- Maximum working pressure
- Maximum fluid flow
- Maximum tip size
- Motor rating
(Kw / hp)
- Brushless DC
- Material and solvent capacity
- Solvent and water based
- Guns supported
- Maximum hose length
- 30 m
- Man. Part No.
- Suitable tasks
- Large wall areas, Fence panels, Decking, Masonry and Doors
- Ideal for...
- Decorator and Contractor