Incredibly strong, versatile polyurethane glue that bonds material others simply cannot.
Ensure substrates are clean and free from grease. WARNING: Always wear protective gloves & clothing and avoid contact with skin. This product will stain and damage clothing if in contact.
- Dampen one substrate with water, for porous materials always dampen both.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to one substrate. Be careful, don't over apply—the glue expands to go a long way!
- For best results clamp both substrates together for 1-2 hours. Glue will expand 3-4 times so always Immediately remove any excess glue from finished surfaces.
- Coverage: 0.131sq/m per 20ml
- Open working time: 10-15 minutes
- Clamp time: 1-2 hours minimum at normal room temperature
- Drying time: 75-80% in 1-2 hours, 100% in 24 hours
Remove wet glue immediately with a dry cloth. Cured glue can be removed with a scraper or sandpaper. Store at room temperature to extend the products life.