- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Tack level
Seal porous surfaces. Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dry and free of grease and oil. Smooth or polished surfaces should first be roughened with fine abrasive. Rubber and similar material must be abraded well and then the bonding area vigorously wiped with a spirit based cleaner. A primer coat will be necessary on absorbent surfaces.
- By brush, roller, pad, sponge or spray.
- Application by paint pad or by roller is very quick and applies a smooth thin layer of adhesive.
- The use of a notched or serrated spreader is not recommended.
- Both surfaces to be bonded should be coated with an even coat of adhesive and allowed to dry.
- Bond when adhesive goes clear, using an even pressure over the whole area, the milky white opaque adhesive becomes clear when ready to bond. This bond state lasts for several hours.
Clean spreaders in water and remove surplus adhesive with a damp cloth whilst wet.
Clean tools/equipment with warm soapy water, rinse well with clean water, and allow to dry naturally.