- Application Methods
- Filling knife
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
Directions of use
- Ensure that the area to be worked is clean, free from dust and grease.
- Dampen the surface of the area to be filled.
- Add 5 parts filler to 1 part clean water and mix thoroughly to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the filler immediately with a trowel or filling knife, working it well into the area to be repaired.
- Smooth off the repair and the surrounding area before the filler starts to dry.
- Do not mix more filler than can be applied in 5 minutes, due to the fast setting nature of Brewers fillers.
- A really smooth finish can be achieved by using a wet blade to level off.
- If the filler is to be used as a pour able slurry, add water until the mixture is just pourable.
- Do not add excessive water. Pour the slurry into the hole or crack and it will level itself.
- Do not use at temperatures below 5°C
- If the product is being used for reinforced concrete work, or where high load bearing strength is required, 25% of aggregate should be added whilst mixing the filler. This will increase the setting time.
Clean tools immediately with water, seal the bag and store in a cool, dry place.