An introductory kit with everything required to start using the Repair Care system
An introductory kit with everything required to start using the Repair Care system.
Repair Care stands for total solutions for sustainable timber restoration and maintenance. Not only do they have a wide range of quality products for joinery repair for the professional market, but they also offer training on how to use them to refurbish decayed and damaged timber. In addition, they provide comprehensive project management, offer advice and consultation services and are a trusted partner of many housing associations and local authorities.
This pack contains:
- 1 x set of DRY FLEX®4 – an elastic repair compound for fast timber repairs and splicing which is paintable after 4 hours. Most suitable for permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood.
- 1 x Set of DRY FIX®4 (small) – a universal wood stabiliser for DRY FLEX® repair products, ensuring maximum adhesion between any DRY FLEX® repair product and the substrate. DRY FLEX® can be completed 24 hours after the application of this product.
- 4 x EASY-Q™ Disposable Nitrile gloves – essential when working with epoxy.
- 6 x EASY-Q™ Wipes – specially formulated for the quick and effective cleaning of tools and hands.
- A set of 4 EASY-Q™ plastic Application Knives – a unique plastic blade shape with right-angled edges, making it easy to form accurate corners.
- An EASY-Q™ Lightweight Dosing Gun – suitable to dispense all DRY FLEX® products.
- A small EASY-Q™ Mixing Plate - suitable for DRY FLEX® products and easy to clean with EASY-Q™ Wipes.
- EASY-Q™ Mix and Fix 2 x cups and sticks and 3 x brushes – suitable for mixing DRY FIX®.
- A DVD with full instructions for use.