Waterproof fungal resistant flexible silicone sealant. General purpose silicone sealant that has been specifically developed for a variety of construction and sanitary applications where a fungicide is required to prevent mould growth. Easy to tool, it gives good adhesion to common non-porous substrates.
- Surfaces to be sealed must be clean, dry and free from grease and dust.
- To obtain a neat finish, mask joints.
- Sealant application should be between 5°C and 40°C.
- Apply as required.
- Tool within 5 minutes of application.
- Masking tape should be removed immediately after tooling.
- Uncured material can be removed using a solvent. Cured material may be remove by abrasion or other mechanical means.
- Store in dry conditions below 30°C