An effective cleaner for a wide variety of hard surfaces including UPVC, wood, cladding, tiles. grouts, metals, garden furniture, paths and driveways, floors and roofs. It can be used safely indoors and out.
Can be used as a stand alone cleaner or as a preparation tool prior to painting.
- Apply the product liberally.
- A low pressure hand spray can be used for large areas and particularly for vertical surfaces.
- Allow the product to work for 5 to 15 minutes on light soiling and 15 to 30 minutes on heavy soiling.
- Agitate briefly with a brush or coarse cloth as appropriate.
- Do not allow to dry out prior to rinsing off.
- Whilst still wet thoroughly rinse off with clean water.
- Use a pressure washer on larger areas or very porous substrates to achieve best results.
- Stubborn or deep staining may require a second application.