Follow these five simple steps when using your Trade 4+:
- Carefully remove the upper half of the pouch from the Vapour Mate supplied with your unit by cutting along the dotted line as desired. Fold back long edges on the remaining portion of the pouch.
- Insert the Vapour Mate into the slot formed by the metal insert. Ensure that the exposed half of the pad is uppermost with the indicator tab clearly visisble. Replace the lid of your Trade 4+
- To store a brush after painting, simply clip into one of the clips provided and replace the lid. Brush clips may be repositioned, opened up, or squeezed together to accommodate different size brushes.
- Brushes can be stored for as long as the Vapour Mate remains active - in normal use this can be up to 6 months, WHen the star in the windows of the indicator tab noticeably fades in related to the other star, the Vapour Mate should be replaced.
- Brushes remain ready for instant re-use at any time. No need to rinse or clean unless changing colours.
- Your trade 4+ will work only with solvent (white spirit) based paints and varnishes. Never put water or water based paint (such as emulsion paints) in your Trade 4+. It can cause irreversible damage.
- Only ever use Vapour Mate pack in your Trade4+. Anything else may damage your Trade 4+.
- Your Trade 4+ is not suitable for brushes with brass or copper ferrules.
- Certain brush handles may lose their surface coating and some plastic handles may slightly soften. This should not affect normal usage of the brush.