Follow these four simple steps when using yourTrade 20:
Adjust brush clips:
- Space as desired.
- Open or close clips to achieve best grip of the brush handle.
- Use the larger clips for fatter handles.
- Insert the wick into the bottle of Brush Mate Fluid ensuring it reached the bottom. The wick must always remain immersed in the fluid.
- Replace the lid of your Trade 20.
- When first activated, leave your Trade 20 for a minimum of two hours (overnight is ideal) before storing your brushes.
- Your Trade 20 will work only with solvent (white spirit) based paints and varnishes. Never put water or water based paints (such as emulsion paints) in your Trade 20. It can cause irreversible damage.
- Only ever use Brush Mate Fluid in your Trade 20. Anything else may damage your Trade 20.
- Service your Trade 20 from time to time using a Service Pack.
- Your Trade 20 is not suitable for brushes with brass or copper ferrules.
- Certain brush handles may lose their surface coating and some plastic handles may slightly soften. This should not affect normal usage of the brush.