Ideal for working at fixed heights. With extra-large platform and waist high guardrail, the Werner podium ladders allow you to work facing any direction.
The Werner Podium Ladder 3 Tread is ideal for working at fixed heights and is easier to manoeuvre than scaffolds or towers. The extra-large platform with toe guard feels like you are standing on the ground and 4X Work Zone allows you to work facing any direction. This ladder features full aluminium bracing and a full set of rear horizontals.
The LOCKTOP™ extended guardrail provides an extra point of contact and conveniently organizes tools and accessories. The EDGE360™ gives the bottom of the ladder protection from every angle with integrated rail shield, EDGE bracing and over-sized foot pads.
- Ideal for working at fixed heights, easier to manoeuvre than towers or lifts
- LOCKTOP™ waist-high guard rail securely wraps around work zone and holds an arsenal of tools
- Extra-large standing platform for long standing comfort
- EDGE360™ gives protection from every angle with integrated rail shield, EDGE bracing and oversized foot pad
- 4X Work Zone allows you to work facing any direction
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles, ideal for working around electricity
- Safe Working Height Based on 1.75m (5ft 9in) as the average reach height of a person
- 3 Tread
- Certification class
- No. of sections / rungs
- Load capacity (Kg)
- Closed height
- 6'2" / 1.89m
- 2'2" / 0.67m
- Top tread height
- 2'11" / 0.88m
- Platform height
- 2'11" / 0.88m
- Safe working height
- 8'8" / 2.63m