- Suitable for damp proofing of concrete, brick, blockwork, masonry and steel.
- Bonds with vertical surfaces, ideal for the tanking of basements.
- Performance adhesive for unsealed wood block flooring.
- Offers excellent resistance to sulphates and other soil salts.
- Up to 2sq/m per litre
Do not apply to surfaces previously treated with a tar-based product. Drying times may be extended during low temperatures. The substrate needs to be sound, clean and grease free. On brickwork a thin skim coat of sand-cement render may be required to level the surface. Porous and warm, dry surfaces should be dampened with clean cold water.
- Stir well before and occasionally during use.
- Apply evenly and in one direction. Do not work like paint.
- Allow drying thoroughly before subsequent coats are applied.
- Total dried thickness of dried coats should be a minimum of 1.0mm.
- Do not apply in wet weather or when rain or frost is likely.
- Always ensure good ventilation.
Clean with water whilst still wet or with white spirit if dry.