Graco Classic PC Stand is the next generation of CLASSIC sprayers have now been upgraded with ProConnect™. This fast and easy on-the-job pump replacement system, makes the most reliable small electric units even more valuable. The 390 CLASSIC PC with brush motor is a solid workhorse built for professionals just 'starting out'. It’s the ideal sprayer for residential jobs. Proven Endurance pump technology on all CLASSIC models, makes it perfect for professionals who frequently spray a wide range of interior coatings straight out of the bucket.
- ProConnect™ - Exchange your pump easily YOURSELF in 3 steps in case any damage appears. No more time wasted or money lost to labour charges on pump repairs.
- Variable Pressure Control – Position indicator allows repeatable setting while spraying light-to-heavier materials
- Endurance™ Pump – a proven and highly reliable piston pump technology with Long-life C-Max Blue™ packings. QuikAccess™ intake value to easily clean or clear debris
- Advantage Drive™ - Hardened steek gears run extremely quietly. High-ration reduction provided slow pump stroking.
- Swival Inlet Suction Hose – All aluminium construction is durable, lightweight and rust-proof. No-tools removal of hose for cleaning or accessing inlet ball. Easily swivels to reach paint buckets or cans.
- Easy-Out™ Pump Filter – Large filtering area reduced tip clogs and ensures a quality finish. Inside our filter design filters won’t collapse and cleans with only a few liters. Vertical filter design removed simply with the cap, eliminates spill.
Unit Supplied with:
1 x Basic unit, Graco Classic 390 ProContractor Stand 110V
1 x FTX-E airless gun (4 finger)
1 x PAA517 airless tip
1 x 15Mtr ¼” BlueMax II airless hose, 230 bar
1 x RAC X 7/8” tip holder
1 x Easy-Out 60 mesh gun filter
1 x 118ml TSL bottle
Graco Proconnect ST pump is an endurance pump, exclusive proconnect quick change system for the new Graco PC range of machines.
- Suitable for...
- Light/occasional commercial use
- Maximum working pressure
- Maximum fluid flow
- Maximum tip size
- Motor rating
(Kw / hp)
- Material and solvent capacity
- Solvent and water based
- Guns supported
- Noise level