If you want to give your kitchen a new look, why not give your kitchen worktops a refresh!
Osmo Polyx Hardwax Oil is a protective wood treatment for interior use. It combines natural oils and waxes to form a hardwearing and durable finish which is ideal for wooden flooring and furniture.
Polyx Hardwax Oil provides a warm and rich effect that brings out the true beauty of all woods by emphasising the grain and promoting its natural characteristics. Exceptional durability is achieved. Microporous and will not crack, flake or peel. Resistant to common household spillages, so ideal for a kitchen worktop!
1. Choose your tint and do a patch test on your worktop to make sure you're happy with the colour.
3. One you have finished sanding, thoroughly remove all the dust - a vacuum may come in handy here!
5. Fill any dents or holes with wood filler, sand down and clean once more.
6. Apply your tint in a well ventilated room. Once you have applied your first coat, wipe down any excess with a lint free cloth and leave to dry between 12-24 hours before applying a second coat if necessary.
7. Use Osmo Topoil once you have left your tint to dry for 24 hours. Osmo Topoil is food safe, water repellent and will keep the colour looking crisp.
8. Allow the oil to cure between 2-3 weeks before using Osmo Spray Cleaner to keep the surface clean.