Our know-how hub gives you the decorating knowledge and advice you need. Whether it is about combating mould, learning about spray application or understanding the wallpaper symbols, our know-how hub can help.
We stock a huge range of decorating products of every kind. Our product guides are designed to guide you through the differences between products, comparing what they do to help you choose the right one for each job.
- Albany Around the House
- Coastal properties
- Create unique 3D designs in your home using Arstyl Wall Panels
- Dampness in buildings
- Decorators Caulk – The Full Story
- Eco-Friendly Paints
- Masking tapes
- Paint defects
- Painting and Decorating your Bathroom
- Period properties
- Plan Your Dream Kitchen With Brewers
- Preserving and treating wood
Use our problem solver or browse expert advice on ways to approach all kinds of decorating jobs, including best practice in health & safety and hints and tips that can help make the jobs you do every day that little bit more satisfying.
- 7 Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- 9 Easy Ways to Improve Your Marketing
- A useful guide to paint effects
- Child Safe Paints for home's with little ones
- Combating paint odours
- Creating a Calm Working Space at Home
- How to Create the Illusion of Space
- How to decorate a fireplace
- How to Dispose of Paint Responsibly
- How to hang wallpaper
- How to Keep Decking in Tip Top Condition!
- How to Paint a Shed With Georgina Burnett
- How to paint plastic
- How to Run a Successful Competiton on Social Media
- How To Upcycle Metal Furniture
- How to wallpaper around corners
- How to wallpaper around objects
- Looking after paint brushes
- Marketing on a Budget: Decorator Edition
- Masonry Solutions
- Painting Ceilings with Georgina Burnett
- Painting Furniture
- Play Areas and Learning Spaces
- Preserve, decorate and protect timber
- Protecting your Indoor Wooden Flooring
- Revamp Your Front Door
- Solvent v's water-based paints
- What to Post on Social Media - 12 Quick & Easy Ideas For Decorators
If you’re tackling a specialist project, our ICORR-qualified team can advise on specialist coatings and help with specification, free.
- Asbestos - keep yourself safe
- Brewers has PPE covered
- Choosing the right filler
- Choosing the right roller
- Combating mould
- Complete project support from Brewers
Expert step by step advice for the trickiest decorating situations.
Our problem solver gives you ways to prepare existing finishes for new paint and treat complex problems like rust in masonry or soot from smoke.
It takes you through covering stains and graffiti, and how to prepare a wide range of untreated raw construction surfaces to achieve a longer lasting professional finish.
And of course… comprehensive product recommendations for every step of every job.