Paint & Paper Library,
an inspiring designer paint brand that has had a revamp, is now available from
your local Brewers branch in five
beautiful finishes for interior and exterior use as well as two dedicated
At 2% sheen level, the new collection includes one of the
flattest decorative paints on the market today, Pure Flat Emulsion.
The Paint & Paper Library have a stunning range.
In the new range you will find:
- Pure Flat Emulsion – paint with a very flat,
soft, chalky finish.
- Architects’ Matt – a high performance, scrubable
- Architects’ Eggshell – a low odour water-based
acrylic for interior woodwork and walls.
- Oil Eggshell – a low odour oil-based paint that
dries to a smooth, low sheen finish.
- Oil Gloss – A low odour, oil-based gloss paint.
- Architects’ Primer/Undercoat – a water-based
acrylic primer for wood and ferrous metals.
- Oil Primer/Undercoat – Alkyd-based system for
wood and ferrous metals.
With a stunning new colour card comprising 180 carefully
considered shades including 95 'Architectural' and 85 'Original Colours' - this
is a range that you and your customers will be excited to explore.
Discover more about the
range by popping in to your local Brewers branch who will
be happy to discuss your project and get just the right finish.