Albany Gloss is a high VOC content gloss finish. It is a washable oil based product that is applied by brush, roller or spray. It is suitable for interior and exterior use. It is touch dry in 4 hours and recoatable after 16-24 hours. Gloss is a tough, durable high sheen finish for wood and metal, providing good resistance to knocking and scuffing.It can be applied over most previously painted surfaces without an undercoat. On new surfaces apply over the top of a suitable primer and undercoat.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Black 00E53
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Gloss Finish is suitable for a wide variety of new or previously painted interior or exterior surfaces where a tough, durable and high gloss finish is required.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from rust, grease or dust. Wash and abrade all paintwork. Remove all loose material. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. Bare surfaces must be primed with the appropriate Albany primer, followed by Albany Undercoat.
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush or roller.
- A characteristic of the new technology used in this product is that whiteness intensifies as the paint dries.
- 1 litre covers from 12 to 15m2 depending on surface texture, porosity and method of application. Do not over apply.
- In good conditions: Touch dry from 6 hours. Recoatable after 16 - 24 hours. Ensure previous coat is fully dry before application.