- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior
- Black 00E53
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Gloss is suitable for a wide variety of new or previously painted interior and exterior surfaces where a tough, durable and high gloss finish is required. A characteristic of the new technology used in this product is that whiteness intensifies as the paint dries. This product is formulated to the highest quality; however, in order to meet current legislation, in certain circumstances white and very pale colours may yellow over time.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. All loose material and defective paint must be removed and any new or bare surfaces should be primed with the appropriate Albany Primer. Surfaces should be thoroughly abraded before application to ensure good adhesion.
Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application. C. Brewer & Sons Ltd is not liable for decorating costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied. Always intermix packs for colour consistency.
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush or roller.
- For best results apply 2 coats.
- Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C.
- One litre covers up to 12-16 sq metres depending upon surface texture, porosity and the method of application. Do not over apply.
- Touch dry in 6 hours. Recoatable after 16-24 hours. Ensure previous coat is fully dry before application.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with a proprietary cleaner.