- Application Methods
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Black 00E53
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Non Drip Gloss is easy to use and dries to a high gloss finish. Ideal for wood and metal surfaces both inside and outside.
A characteristic of the new technology used in this product is that whiteness intensifies as the paint dries. This product is formulated to the highest quality; however to meet current legislation, in certain circumstances may yellow over time.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. All loose material and defective paint must be removed and any new or bare surfaces should be primed with the appropriate Albany Primer. Surfaces should be thoroughly abraded before application to ensure good adhesion. No undercoat is required. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Do not shaker or stir. Pour off any surface liquid. Apply by brush only.
- For best results apply 2 coats
- Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C
- One litre covers up to 12sq metres depending upon surface texture, porosity and the method of applicaition. Do not over apply
- Touch dry in 6 hours. Recoatable after 16-24 hours. Ensure previous coat is fully dry before application.
- Current legislation has required a reduction in solvent content which means that white and some very pale shades may, in certain circumstances such as lack of daylight, yellow over time.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with a proprietary cleaner.