- Application Methods
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Black 00E53
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush or roller.
- A characteristic of the new technology used in this product is that whiteness intensifies as the paint dries.
- 1 litre covers from 12m² to 16m² depending on surface texture, porosity and method of application. Do not over apply.
- In good conditions, touch dry from 6 hours. Recoatable after 16 - 24 hours. Ensure previous coat is fully dry before application.
- Where more than 1 tin of coloured paint is being used, intermix and stir thoroughly to ensure uniform colour.
- This product is formulated to the highest quality, however, recent changes made to meet the reduced solvent levels required by current legislation may, in certain circumstances, such as lack of daylight, lead to white and very pale colours yellowing over time.
- Do not apply when air or substrate temperature is likely to fall below 8°C or when relative humidity is above 80% during application or drying period.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with a proprietary cleaner.