Albany Vinyl Matt Base is a low VOC content matt finish. It is a wipeable product which is thinned with water and is applied by brush, roller or spray. It is suitable for interior use. It is touch dry in 2 hours and recoatable after 4 hours. Matt emulsion is a decorative coating providing a flat finish for use on walls and ceilings. Wipeable products are suitable for light traffic areas where occasional cleaning is required. It can be applied to coated plaster surfaces without thinning. On new plaster, thin the first coat with water to manufacturers recommendations.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Brilliant White
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Vinyl Matt Emulsion is suitable for a wide variety of new or previously painted interior wall surfaces where a flat finish is required.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. Remove all loose material. Defective paint must be removed and the surface primed if necessary with the appropriate Albany Primer. Glossy surfaces should be thoroughly abraded before application to ensure good adhesion. Avoid the inhalation of dust, wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- For best results 2 coats are recommended.
- For new dry plaster or highly porous surfaces, dilute 40% by volume with clean water for first coat only as a primer.
- Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C.
- One litre covers up to 16 sq metres depending upon surface texture, porosity and the method of application.
- Surface dry in 2 hours. Recoatable after 4 hours.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with water.