- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Brilliant White
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Oil Based Satin is suitable for new or previously painted wood and metal including radiators, where a durable and washable low sheen finish is required.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. All loose material and defective paint must be removed and any new or bare surfaces should be primed with the appropriate Albany Primer. Surfaces should be thoroughly abraded before application to ensure good adhesion.
Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding..
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application. C. Brewer & Sons Ltd is not liable for decorating costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied. Always intermix packs for colour consistency.
- Stir well before use. Apply by brush or roller.
- For best results apply 2 coats.
- Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C.
- One litre covers up to 16 sq metres depending upon surface texture, porosity and the method of application.
- Touch dry in 4-6 hours. Recoatable after 16 hours. Ensure previous coat is fully dry before application.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with a proprietary cleaner.
Transportation and Storage
- Ensure this pack is stored upright and secure at all times. No liability can be accepted for damage caused by spillage or failure to follow instructions.
- Do not store below 5°C or above 40°C.