- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 15sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Brilliant White
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Super Gloss is a superior water based gloss for interior and exterior surfaces, where a durable finish is required. Offering excellent opacity, Super Gloss stays whiter for longer compared to solvent based finishes.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. All loose material and defective paint must be removed and any new or bare surfaces should be primed. For best results it is recommended that Albany Super Primer Undercoat be used. Surfaces should be thoroughly abraded before application to ensure good adhesion.
Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application. C Brewer & Sons is not liable for decorating costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied. Always intermix packs for colour consistency.
- Stir well before use. Apply by synthetic brush or roller.
- For best results apply 2 coats.
- Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C.
- One litre covers up to 15 sq metres depending upon surface texture, porosity and the method of application.
- Touch dry in 2 hours. Recoatable after 4-6 hours, in good conditions.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with water
Transportation and Storage
- Ensure this pack is stored upright and secure at all times. No liability can be accepted for damage caused by spillage or failure to follow instructions.
- Do not store below 5°C or above 40°C.