- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 15sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Super Primer Undercoat is a quick drying base coat for use with Albany Super Gloss and Super Satin. It is suitable for interior and exterior use.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from any grease or dust. Treat knots with two coats of knotting solution. Previously painted surfaces need to be thoroughly abraded to provide adhesion.
Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Stir well before use. Apply by synthetic brush or roller.
- Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C.
- One litre covers up to 15 sq metres depending upon surface texture, porosity and the method of application.
- Touch dry in 1-2 hours. Recoatable after 4 hours, in good conditions.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with water.
Transportation and Storage
- Ensure this pack is stored upright and secure at all times. No liability can be accepted for damage caused by spillage or failure to follow instructions.
- Do not store below 5°C or above 40°