- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Acrylic Primer Undercoat is a versatile primer for timber and hardwoods. For interior and exterior use.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. Treat all knots with two coats of a proprietary brand of knotting solution. Avoid the inhalation of dust, wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
• Stir well before use. Apply by brush, roller or spray.
• Prime unpainted bare timbers and allow to dry.
• Lightly rub down with glasspaper, remove all dust , then apply a second coat to act as an undercoat.
• On previously painted surfaces spot prime any bare patches and then apply a full coat as required.
• Previously glossed or eggshell surfaces should be thoroughly abraded to provide a key.
• Avoid overspreading.
• For spray application thin with up to 5% clean water.
• Do not use over paints containing aluminium.
• Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C.
• One litre covers up to 16 sq metres, depending upon surface texture, porosity and the method of application.
• Surface dry in 30 minutes. Recoatable after 3 hours.
• Clean equipment immediately after use with water.
Transportation and Storage
Ensure this pack is stored upright and secure at all times. C Brewer & Sons Limited cannot accept liability for damage caused by spillage. Protect this pack from extreme hot and cold temperatures.