- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 15sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 5-8 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Albany Wood Primer has good penetration, seals the wood and provides an ideal surface for Undercoat. Specially formulated for interior and exterior use, on non-resinous, softwood joinery.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. Treat all knots with two coats of a proprietary brand of knotting solution. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
• Stir well before use. Apply by brush or roller.
• Application by brush is recommended for better penetration of timber surfaces.
• One litre covers up to 15 sq metres, depending upon surface texture, porosity and the method of application.
• Surface dry in 4-6 hours. Recoatable after 16 hours.
• Clean equipment immediately after use with a proprietary cleaner.
• Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8°C.
Transportation and Storage
Ensure this pack is stored upright and secure at all times. C Brewer & Sons Limited cannot accept liability for damage caused by spillage. Protect this pack from temperatures below 5°C or above 40°C.