- Feels like a traditional gloss
- Quick drying
- Excellent flow
- High sheen
- Interior and Exterior Use
- For best results apply two coats
- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 15sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not recommended
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Gloss is a water based durable gloss, for use on correctly prepared interior and exterior joinery and metalwork. Its Breatheasy formulation, which is 99% solvent free, means that it is low odour and quick drying, enabling minimal disruption during decoration. It has excellent flow properties, applies like a traditional gloss leaving a high gloss finish. Provides a solvent based finish with all the benefits of a water based system.
Ensure all surfaces are sound, dry, clean and free from dirt, oil, grease or other contamination. Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Primer Undercoat should be used as a basecoat. However, Fastflow Quick Dry Gloss can be applied directly over a conventional gloss system providing the surface is sound and thoroughly abraded prior to application. When a change of colour is required, Crown Trade Fastflow Quick Dry Primer Undercoat should be used. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding and always prime bare areas.
- Please check for colour accuracy prior to application.
- Crown Paints is not liable for costs caused as a result of an incorrect colour being applied.
- Always intermix packs for colour consistency.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply liberally and evenly by synthetic brush or good quality micro fibre roller.
- Suitable for spray application, please follow spray manufacturers guidelines.
- Care should be taken to avoid brushing over areas that are drying.
- Two coats are recommended for best results.
- Do not use in temperatures below 8°C or high humidity.