- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 17sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Pure Brilliant White
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
A top quality, high opacity emulsion based on unique AkzoNobel technology which gives excellent coverage with a high quality finish. Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt has a smooth flow for easy application. Suitable for all normal interior wall and ceiling surfaces.
*compared with previous formulation pre-June 2017, Vinyl Matt Light & Space has not been upgraded.
To get the best results with Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt, make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Application: Brush, roller or spray.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint). The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt but on previously painted surfaces in good condition where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost.