- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Dulux Trade Diamond Matt (Tinted) is available in 2402 colours from the Dulux Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
A tough, water-based matt emulsion paint that uses Diamond Technology from Dulux Trade, making it 10 times tougher than Dulux Trade Vinyl Silk and Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt. Ideal for high traffic areas such as stairwells and hallways, it is resistant to typical household stains and will repeatedly wipe clean without polishing up.
To get the best results with Dulux Trade Diamond Matt, make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Brush, roller or spray.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux Trade Diamond Matt (up to 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint).
- The normal finishing process is 2 coats of Dulux Trade Diamond Matt, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.