- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 5sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do not thin
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Water & Detergent
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are clean, dry and free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease and salts. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre-1960s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- The preferred method of application is to apply a generous coat by airless spray followed immediately by tipping off with a medium pile roller.
- For airless spray application, we recommend a minimum working pressure of 140 kg/cm² (2000 Ib/sq in) with a spray tip size of 19 thou and a fan of 12 inches. May also be applied by brush, roller or conventional spray.
- When applying by spray, work into all pores and voids with the first pass, then finish with a full coat.
- Dulux Trade Blockfiller Plus can also be applied by brush, roller or conventional spray.
- If applying by brush, remove brush marks with a partially loaded roller while the filler is still wet. Do not apply if the surface temperature is below 10°C.
After use, remove as much product as possible from equipment before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost.