- Application Methods
- Up to 18sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 10 years
- Colour type
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Dulux Trade Weathershield Exterior High Gloss (Tinted) is available in 29976 colours from the Dulux Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
To get the best results with Weathershield Exterior High Gloss, make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply 2 coats of the appropriate coloured Weathershield Exterior Flexible Undercoat to all primed wood (Recommend using with 1 coat of Weathershield Preservative Primer +(BP) to new or bare wood).
- Followed by 1 coat of Weathershield Exterior High Gloss.
- Brush only.
- For Health and Safety reasons related to all solvent-based paints, spray application is not recommended.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with brush cleaner. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.