- Application Methods
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 10 years
- Pure Brilliant White
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Gloss
A water-based gloss finish which is part of a paint system specially developed to give long lasting protection to exterior wood. The Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Gloss system will provide extensive protection for up to six years if correctly applied as per the instructions for use. Contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film and help it stay cleaner for longer.
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces must be fully dry).
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Brush only. Do not spray.
- Prime all bare wood with 2 coats of Weathershield Preservative Primer ''BP'' followed by 1 coat of the appropriate coloured Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Undercoat.
- Finish with 2 coats of Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Gloss. Where a special process colour is to be used or a strong colour change is required, additional coats will be required (see appropriate Dulux Trade colour card).
- Allow a minimum of 2 hours before overcoating Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Undercoat.
- Allow up to 4 hours before applying a second coat of Weathershield Quick Dry Exterior Gloss.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.