- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 15 years
- Pure Brilliant White
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
To get the best results with Weathershield Smooth Masonry Paint make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly fully dry). Treat any areas affected by mould, lichens and algae with a suitable fungicidal wash.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Seal all new or bare surfaces with a thinned coat of Weathershield Smooth Masonry Paint (up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint).
- The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Weathershield Smooth Masonry Paint, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition, where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient.
- In normal conditions two coats of Weathershield Smooth Masonry Paint properly applied to the substrate in accordance with the instructions will perform satisfactorily for up to 15 years giving good colour stability (as part of BBA certificate 97/3383).
- See current colour collateral for choice of colours.
- Brush, roller or spray.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.