- Application Methods
- Up to 9sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 8-12 hours
- 12-24 hours
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
To get the best results with Dulux Trade Alkali Resisting Primer, make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry).
- Brush only.
- For Health and Safety reasons related to all solvent-based paints, spray application is not recommended.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- After suitable surface preparation, apply 1 coat of Dulux Trade Alkali Resisting Primer to bare or stained surfaces.
- Finish with an appropriate Dulux Trade paint system.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with white spirit.
Do not use or store in extremes of temperature.