- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 11sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Not Recommended
- Touch dry
- 4-8 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Brush cleaner or White spirit
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
A solvent-based primer suitable for use on most wood, metal and masonry surfaces, both inside and outside. In certain circumstances, specialist primers will be required e.g. highly resinous wood, galvanised steel and new plaster.
To get the best results, ensure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry)
- Brush or roller only.
- For Health and Safety reasons related to all solvent-based paints, spray application is not recommended.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply 1 coat of Dulux Trade All Purpose Primer to all bare areas.
- Apply 2 coats to badly rusted metal. Allow to dry for a minimum of 6 hours, then apply an appropriate Dulux Trade finishing system.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with brush cleaner. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature. When this paint container is empty please ask your stockist about recycling.