- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Johnstones Trade Aqua Guard Satin (Tinted) is available in 8484 colours from the Johnstones Trade Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Johnstone's Trade Aqua Guard is our most durable water based satin paint for interior wood and metal. Innovative Surface Protection technology provides the ultimate defence against scratches, wear & tear and greasy finger marks for a long-lasting finish. Johnstone's Trade Aqua Guard also has advanced application qualities, excellent hiding power and long-lasting whiteness.
All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material. Rub down previously painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper and rinse thoroughly. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding. Prime bare wood with Johnstone's Trade Aqua Water Based Undercoat. Prime all other bare surfaces with the appropriate Johnstone's Trade Primer. Apply one full coat of Johnstone's Trade Aqua Water based Undercoat to all correctly prepared and primed surfaces before application of Johnstone's Trade Aqua Guard Satin. Special precautions should be taken during surface preparations of pre-1960's paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- Stir well
- Easy to apply by brush or roller
- Apply one full coat of Johnstone's Trade Aqua Water Based Undercoat to all correctly prepared and primed surfaces before applying two full coats of Aqua Guard Satin
- If more than one can of colour is to be used in the same area, intermix before use
- When attempting a wide colour change additional coats may be required
- Do not apply in temperatures below 8°C