- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 14sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Do not thin
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 4-8 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and exterior use
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Earthborn Isolating Primer is perfect for priming and sealing walls before overpainting with water based paints such as Earthborn Claypaint and Earthborn Lifestyle Emulsion. It is a matt white paint that contains a stain inhibitor and has a water based formulation. It will prevent most stains, including crayon, graffiti, water stains, creosote, smoke stains, hands marks etc from bleeding through the new paintwork.
To get the best from Earthborn Isolating Primer all surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease, dust, wax or other contamination. Remove any unsound paint from the surface to be treated. Where necessary surfaces should be lightly sanded before application. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Stir well before use.
- Apply liberally and evenly with a brush or roller.
- Avoid overspreading.
- 2 coats may be required if staining is severe.
- Surfaces can then be painted with most types of paint and undercoat.
- Do not apply a temperatures below 10°C.