- Application Methods
- Up to 7.5sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 8-12 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Earthborn Eco Chic (Tinted) is available in 77 colours from the Earthborn Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
Exciting clay based paint ideal for sprucing up furniture. With a deliciously creamy consistency, Eco Chic Claypaint goes on like a dream and covers exceptionally well. Its quick drying clay formulation is available in a palette of mellow, contemporary colours, ideal for transforming wooden furniture in no time. And because it's water-based and breathable with no nasty smells or emissions, it cares for your furniture too.
- Give it a good stir before use.
- Previously painted furniture should be given a light sanding to provide a key.
- No need for primer.
- If painting directly onto untreated wood, you can use Eco Chic Claypaint as a primer, just thin with water.
- Finish with a protective coating of Earthborn Furniture Wax.
Eco Chic Claypaint is easy to use so get creative. Try applying a contrasting base colour followed by your chosen top coat colour, then sand back areas to reveal the colour beneath.