- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 13sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Exterior use
- Up to 15 years
- Colour type
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Little Greene Masonry Paint (Tinted) is available in 35 colours from the Little Greene Colour Cards.
Always ask your client to try their colour choice on the wall first. Colour cards and emulsion sample pots are available at your local Brewers or at designerpaint.com
A high quality resin water-based paint for exterior masonry surfaces. Dries to a water vapour permeable film with excellent adhesion to prepared surfaces. Formulated to withstand normal building movement and resistant to the effects of sunlight and moisture.
Directions of use:
- Stir thoroughly before use. Do not apply to surfaces when the ambient temperature is below 5°C or if there is a risk of rain during application or drying.
- Avoid painting in full sun or on warm surfaces. For best results, always attempt to time the painting of a given elevation prior to exposure to direct sunlight
- Application by brush, roller or spray.
New render, brick or cement block work - Surfaces must be clean, dry and grease free. Brush down surfaces to remove loose material. Apply a primer coat by thinning the paint with a 5 to 25% (v/v) addition of clean water, depending upon the porosity of the substrate. Efflorescence on brickwork should be completely brushed off before painting. This product is not suitable for non porous stone or brickwork, such as granite, slate, common Fletton & engineering bricks.
Existing paint finish - Surfaces must be clean, dry and grease free. Remove all loose and flaking paintwork. Loose render or mortar should be replaced. Cracks must be hacked out and filled with exterior grade filler. Surfaces which have become powdery should be brushed down and sealed with a proprietary masonry stabilising solution before painting.