Macpherson Eclipse has a very high opacity and a matt finish for interior use. Can be applied to new plaster and render before the drying process is complete.
- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, HVLP Spray, Roller
- Up to 16sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior use
- Colour type
- Ready mixed
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
FOR INTERIOR USE
An economical water-based matt finish for interior use. High moisture permeability permits application to new plaster, render etc before the drying process is complete. Suitable for the decoration of most interior surfaces.
Preparation and Application
- Ensure all surfaces are sound, dry, clean and free from dirt, oil, grease or other contamination.
- Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Supplied ready for use by brush, roller & conventional or airless spray.
- For new plaster or highly porous surfaces dilute 40% by volume with clean water for first or primer coat only.
- Do not use if temperatures are likely to fall below 8°C during the application and drying periods.
- Covers approximately 14-16m² per litre depending upon surface texture and porosity.
- Touch dry in 2 hours, recoatable after 4 hours under normal drying conditions.
- Clean equipment with water immediately after use.
- For further information contact the manufacturer.
Transportation and Storage
Ensure this pack is stored upright and secure at all times. Crown Paints Limited cannot accept liability for damage caused by spillage. Do not store below 5°C or above 40°C.