- Application Methods
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Up to 11sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- Up to 1 hour
- 1-4 hours
- Suitable for...
- Interior and Exterior use
- Colour type
- Ready Mixed
- Water & Detergent
Bradite paints and coatings meet the highest quality and performance standards in the most demanding environments. To obtain satisfactory results you should ensure you know the best way to use the product. Free advice is available upon request from Bradite Paints and its distributors. General advice given below does not constitute a specification.
Intact areas of existing coatings should, ideally, be roughened by manual or mechanical sanding. Feather back exposed areas to a sound coating edge. Cracks and pits should be filled using a suitable filler before painting. Substrate should be free of contamination, grease, oil, dust and completely dry before coating. For best results degrease using Bradite TD39 Industrial Degreaser. For full preparation and application details please see technical data sheet. Application and use should always conform with the codes of practice described in BS 6150 and BS 5493.
- By brush, roller or spray (please refer to data sheet for spraying information)
- Apply one or two further full coats as required.
- Touch dry in 30 minutes, recoat 1 hour minimum with full cure after 7 days.
- The theoretical (maximum) spreading rate is 12 square metres per litre per coat. Loss factors will apply in practice
- Tools should be cleaned with water after use.