- Application Methods
- Up to 20sq/m per litre
Ideally suited for degreasing oily or soiled surfaces and for removing road dirt. All contaminated surfaces require thorough cleaning prior to painting.
- Mix thoroughly before use
- Brush - Thin one part Industrial Degreaser TD39 with 9 parts warm water by volume.
- Apply diluted solution to substrate and scrub with a stiff bristle brush until heavy contamination is removed.
- Two or more applications may be necessary depending upon the amount of contamination present.
- After scrubbing, the surface should be rinsed thoroughly with water and allowed to dry before painting.
Clean all equipment immediately after use with water.