- Application Methods
- Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
- Up to 12sq/m per litre
- VOC level
- Touch dry
- 1-4 hours
- 4-8 hours
- Water & Detergent
* Colours on screen may vary from actual paint
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease, oil and any other contaminates.
Bare steel should be free from dust, rust and scale. Blast cleaning to SA 2.5 is recommended. If blast cleaning is impractical, mechanical cleaning should be employed as hand cleaning does not clean the steel to require degree.
Any oil or grease should be removed with Coo-Var Universal Degreaser before de-rusting.
Where blast cleaning is carried out after assembly, special attention must be paid to edges, corners, nuts, bolts, welds etc. Welds should, if necessary be ground and all weld spatter, slag, etc must be removed.
- Mix well before use.
- Do not paint when temperature will be at 7 degrees or below during the painting and drying process.
- Care must be taken during application that the temperature is above the dew point to avoid any contamination.
- In confined spaces, provide adequate ventilation during application and drying.